Why Are There All These Blank Spaces?

You may notice that in some of my posts there are blank spaces in the reviews. These are spoilers that I've written so I can remember important details of the books when I want to read the sequel. I've made the text a beige color to blend in with the background so you won't accidentally see something you don't want to. If you want to read it, just highlight the section to make the text appear - although you should really just read the book yourself! :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Prom & Prejudice

by Elizabeth Eulberg


Could it be true?! Yes! I am finally caught up with my blog posts! And now I will allow myself to read a new book. :)

I picked this book up on a whim because 1) it's a Pride and Prejudice adaptation, and I love those, 2) I liked Elizabeth Eulberg's first novel, The Lonely Hearts Club, and 3) it's so pink!

I have a weakness for bright pink books - it's true.

Anyway, despite this book being a story I know well, and therefore I know who to trust and who not to, as well as the character's general fate, I found this retelling to be fun. There were a few differences, but mostly its the same story in a different setting. It's nothing new, but its enjoyable.

No comments: