Why Are There All These Blank Spaces?

You may notice that in some of my posts there are blank spaces in the reviews. These are spoilers that I've written so I can remember important details of the books when I want to read the sequel. I've made the text a beige color to blend in with the background so you won't accidentally see something you don't want to. If you want to read it, just highlight the section to make the text appear - although you should really just read the book yourself! :)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions

by Becca Wilhite


This book is adorable.

Most definitely predictable, romantic fare, but it is some of the best kind.

Sarah is a freshman in college. She's smart, but also insecure. She considers herself woefully average, with hair that's a wild mess. The last "relationship" she was in ended badly, and Sarah has let the experience make her believe she's not good enough to be "the star of her own story". So when incredibly good-looking Ben starts to hand out with her, Sarah keeps wondering when he'll come to his senses, and why he's being so nice to her.

I only have 2 complaints:
-- I want to know what happened with "existential girl". She appears, make some statements, but has no resolution in the end.
--The title of this book doesn't seem quite right to me. Still trying to decide what I'd call it instead...

No comments: