Why Are There All These Blank Spaces?

You may notice that in some of my posts there are blank spaces in the reviews. These are spoilers that I've written so I can remember important details of the books when I want to read the sequel. I've made the text a beige color to blend in with the background so you won't accidentally see something you don't want to. If you want to read it, just highlight the section to make the text appear - although you should really just read the book yourself! :)

Monday, May 31, 2010

Eyes Like Stars

by Lisa Mantchev


I just couldn't get into this book. The characters are bizarre, and at not very likable. The setting is vague and the background information is non-existent. I didn't even finish it. I didn't even get halfway - which I almost never do. I think a book deserves to be read to it's end, and I can honestly only remember two books in the recent past that I have not finished. However, despite a week with many opportunities to read, I have always found other things to do. So I'm giving it up for now. Maybe someday I'll come back to it.

No comments: