Why Are There All These Blank Spaces?

You may notice that in some of my posts there are blank spaces in the reviews. These are spoilers that I've written so I can remember important details of the books when I want to read the sequel. I've made the text a beige color to blend in with the background so you won't accidentally see something you don't want to. If you want to read it, just highlight the section to make the text appear - although you should really just read the book yourself! :)

Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's a Mall World After All

by Janette Rallison


Fun and frivolous - that's how I'd describe this book. I laughed a lot.

Charlotte works in Bloomingdale's in the mall. While she spraying people with perfume she observes lots of things going on around her. First, she thinks she witnesses her best friend Brianna's boyfriend Bryant out with another girl. She also befriends a little boy who comes in needing new shoes for his mother. Charlotte spends a lot of the book trying to help this boy while also trying to prove to Brianna that Bryant is actually a jerk. Along the way she has many amusing encounters with Colton - Bryant's best friend who sometimes seems interested in her, as well as the boy Reese and his friend T.J. This boo isn't the next great American novel, but it is a fast read that will have you laughing out loud with frequency.

No comments: