Why Are There All These Blank Spaces?

You may notice that in some of my posts there are blank spaces in the reviews. These are spoilers that I've written so I can remember important details of the books when I want to read the sequel. I've made the text a beige color to blend in with the background so you won't accidentally see something you don't want to. If you want to read it, just highlight the section to make the text appear - although you should really just read the book yourself! :)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

City of Bones

by Cassandra Clare


I've been wanting to read this book for a while, and when the third entry to the series came out a few months ago I made sure to finally put this on hold at the library.

City of Bones was a fun mix of action, romance, and supernatural elements. I enjoyed the twist at the end even though I suspected that it was coming.

I wish I had written this blog a few weeks ago when I actually finished it (around the date this post is dated.) I can't remember many details or specific things I wanted to say about it. But I did enjoy the book and the supernatural world that the author created, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

No comments: