Why Are There All These Blank Spaces?

You may notice that in some of my posts there are blank spaces in the reviews. These are spoilers that I've written so I can remember important details of the books when I want to read the sequel. I've made the text a beige color to blend in with the background so you won't accidentally see something you don't want to. If you want to read it, just highlight the section to make the text appear - although you should really just read the book yourself! :)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Winter's Passage

by Julie Kagawa


It feels strange to be reviewing this "book" as it's really quite tiny - only about 66 pages. It's more a teaser for the next book in the series than something to be read on it's own.

However, I love this series, and I loved the teaser! I am now more anxious than ever to get my hands on The Iron Daughter, which comes out at the beginning of August.

Winter's Passage tells the story of Meghan's journey with Ash to the Winter realm. They encounter the menacing Hunter along the way, and of course, there's a little romance thrown in. Happily, Grimalkin makes an appearance as well. Can't wait to read the next full-length entry in this adventure!

No comments: