Why Are There All These Blank Spaces?

You may notice that in some of my posts there are blank spaces in the reviews. These are spoilers that I've written so I can remember important details of the books when I want to read the sequel. I've made the text a beige color to blend in with the background so you won't accidentally see something you don't want to. If you want to read it, just highlight the section to make the text appear - although you should really just read the book yourself! :)

Friday, February 19, 2010

Magic Under Glass

by Jaclyn Dolamore


I have slacked on in posting this review for over a week, and unfortunately, don't remember all the little details I wanted to write about. Thankfully, I did jot down a few quick notes before moving on to my next book:

Ends too quickly. Is it a sequel or not?
My biggest complaint! This book ends way too soon and their is not indication if there will be a sequel. There probably will be, since it's seems most books are series now, but still, I would have liked some confirmation.

Annalie and her orbs are a little bizarre.
There are a few details to the book that seem strange, and not fully explained.

Wish there was a map of the worlds.
Minor complaint, but I like maps.

Like that Nimira makes Hollin grow a spine.
Yes, the girls are tough! The men are either weaselly or wimps. At least Nimira makes one of them grow up a little.

No comments: