Why Are There All These Blank Spaces?

You may notice that in some of my posts there are blank spaces in the reviews. These are spoilers that I've written so I can remember important details of the books when I want to read the sequel. I've made the text a beige color to blend in with the background so you won't accidentally see something you don't want to. If you want to read it, just highlight the section to make the text appear - although you should really just read the book yourself! :)

Friday, May 15, 2009

Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods

by Suzanne Collins


Back to Gregor! This is the third book in the Gregor series, and I think they just keep on getting better!

At the beginning of the book Gregor in back in NYC with his family. However, the Underlanders need him again to help fulfill yet another prophecy. This time though, Gregor's mom is absolutely not going to let him go! The family tries to avoid the rats that come to "convince" them, but soon realize that there is no escaping them. Gregor's mom relents, but insists that this time she's coming with them. Having Gregor's mom in the Underland is in interesting twist this time around, although she ends up having a smaller role than I thought she might. But again, the Underland is always entertaining!


No comments: