Why Are There All These Blank Spaces?

You may notice that in some of my posts there are blank spaces in the reviews. These are spoilers that I've written so I can remember important details of the books when I want to read the sequel. I've made the text a beige color to blend in with the background so you won't accidentally see something you don't want to. If you want to read it, just highlight the section to make the text appear - although you should really just read the book yourself! :)

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Tales of Beedle the Bard

by J. K. Rowling


So I finally got to read J.K. Rowling's new book, The Tales of Beedle the Bard. I don't have much to say about it really. It was a fun little tome, with cool pictures and commentary by Dumbledore. That Dumbledore has some funny things to say too.

I think the Tale of the Three Brothers was my favorite. I find that I've forgotten many details from the Harry Potter books though! I'm going to have to re-read those sometime soon...preferably before the next movie.

It was fun little book, but not nearly as satisfying as a full-length novel. I'm still holding out hope that someday J.K. Rowling will treat us to a whole new world and a whole new story!

No comments: